Submit Your Coupons / Vouchers / Deals [Announcement]

Submit your coupon code and get the most out of this forum. The more people you reach, the higher your chances of getting a sale.

This forum is a great place to promote your product and gain exposure for it. You can also gain more exposure by submitting exclusive coupon codes that you can use to attract new customers.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing for our Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal to be listed on your list. I’ve included the requested info below, and of course, feel free to contact me in case you need something more.

1. Details of the deal: ContactPigeon, one of the leading omnichannel customer engagement platforms in Europe, is corresponding to these challenging times retailers and eCommerce businesses are getting through and offers, for the 2nd year in a row, -20% discount on annual subscription plans, for 1 year. To benefit from the Black Friday deal just book a meeting, mentioning the promotional code: BF2022PIGEON
  2. We give eCommerce marketers access to the tools they need to to grow effortlessly - from customer acquisitions to retention - with one easy to use integrated platform.
  3. Black Friday 2022 Deal: -20% OFF! | ContactPigeon

I remain at your disposal for any clarification!

Best regards,