Contribute your love but not for the sake of Backlinks.
Write For Us
We love contributing valuable resources to the community. Hope, you too love the same. We offer you a space to contribute guest posts on our blog section.
But before making diving, read the below standards which we follow for accepting contribution post from bloggers.
We only accept guest post that are meaningful and helpful for the readers. If you wish to showcase or promote your product/services, just head towards “Advertise with us” section instead.
1. Word Count: 1000+ Words
2. Tone: Professional
3. Language: American English
4. Internal Links: At least 2 (InboxCoupon)
5. External Links: At least 2
6. Do Follow Backlink: 1 Do-Follow Author Bio Backlink
7. Images: Blog Featured Image, Author Avatar, Blog Images – Screenshots if any
8. Check our blog before sending Blog Title Proposal. Existing blog post matching the proposed title will be rejected.
9. SEO Keywords to be covered should be mentioned earlier.
10. Meta-Description should be sent along with the .doc or .docx file.
11. Send all images compressed in a single ZIP file.
12. Author’s Short Biography including social media profiles should be attached along with the blog content.
Propose topic that are relevant to our niche via mail – email@example.com
Add this subject line in your mail – “InboxCoupon Guest Post Pitch” – [YOUR BRAND].
We don’t accept these types of blog post – Top 10, Review Post, Comparison Post, RoundUp post & General Blogs.
Attach previous contribution works of the author in the email.
Once your proposed blog title gets approved, we will notify you with an email. You will then need to provide the TAT (Turn Around Time) to draft the blog.
Once you’re done, we will start reviewing your blog which may take upto 5 business days. If the blog doesn’t meeto our standards, we will reject it and reply you on the same email thread.
If everything goes right, we will publish your blog post not exceeding 14 days from submission.
Start pitching today. Email us – firstname.lastname@example.org